Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hickory Dickery Dock

Ethan had to dress up as his favorite character in a nursery rhyme for school. He chose "Hickory Dickery Dock". I think he was the cutest mouse ever! We couldn't buy anything at all. We had to make the costume from items we had at home. I got one of my hair bands and glued the posterboard cut-out ears to it. I used an old pink belt that I had laying around for his tail. We also "painted" his face with my brown eyeliner to make the whiskers and nose! We had a lot of fun! I have to say I'm pretty proud of his costume!



1 comment:

  1. You should be proud....he looks adorable!

    PS: Seeing a car and grass are almost enough to make me cry! Oh...how sweet home is going to be for the rest of my life after this experience.

    Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete